Friday, March 28, 2008

March Madness










We had a wonderful Easter weekend! Phoebe participated in several egg hunts, including one at our house, and we all enjoyed having family over for Sunday lunch.

Earlier today I found a swarm of bees in our back yard. Yes, those are all bees in the picture. It was quite a sight! Mom's neighbor came over and captured them. He's going to keep them at his house to make honey.

Right now Brian is asleep on the couch, Phoebe is asleep next to me in the recliner, Aaron has been down for almost 2 hours in his crib, and I am watching Davidson and Texas secure their places in the Elite Eight. Just another exciting Friday night on South Main Street!

4 comments:

Tara T. McIlrath said...

We love your blog! It's fun to keep in touch and stay "in the know." Love to you guys.

Unknown said...

I love your blog. The children are growing up. Love Aunt Dale

Aunt Vivian said...

Hi Susan ans family, the children are just adorable!! Phoebe is such a beautiful little girl and Aaron looks like he is all boy. I know you and Brian are wonderful parents. Enjoy each stage of their lives, for they grow up so quickly.
Love,
Aunt Vivian
p.s. this is my very first time to blog.

Unknown said...

We love the blog. Thanks for keeping Uncle Dewey and I updated on you and the family. Love, Aunt Dale